CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday 3 September 2008

Stray cats..in CYBERIA!!!




Today it was a rainy day, I realize that there is alot of stray cats running around here and there in my garden.I was wondering aren't there any owner that owns them and take care of them.I keep asking myself...Why do owner abandon their animals,torture them, and even think of killing them??? I really feel sorry for all this incident that has happen.Today evening while it was raining there were this 3 cute little kittens that came to my house balcony in Cyberia, and I gave them a cup of milk and some biscuit crumbs. Suddenly my friend came by and asked me have I thought of that the kittens are dirty and full with bacteria.Therefore we have an argument and I asked him have you ever wondered if you are a cat yourself and being abandon by your owner how would you feel.Do you ever know that pets do need love just like us as a human we need love from our friend and parents, without love this world is totally meaningless.In this era of globalization animals at home are substituted by electronic pets.Do you think it is something to be proud of??Yes i agree that this shows that the world is developing ,but they didnt even think for a second how would the animals feel when they are substituted by this so called electronic pets.Therefore I want to conclude that pets are something great that god have created,they can make a person smile, happy and even another great companion to a human. What I have done today is really a good deed and I don't even mind getting myself dirty but just to be there when the kittens need it. I really felt that everyonce should have more caring and love for pets.

0 comments: