CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 2 September 2008

The Malaysia Budget 2008-2009..

While having a conversation with my friend today,I jus realized that the Malaysia Budget 08/09 has already been implied in the system.As we were discussing on smoking matter,I just got to know that the cigratte price has just hike up by 18cents per cigratte. I find that this is a very good action taken by the government of Malaysia as it indirectly encouraged smokers to stop smoking due to the current inflation and also the price increase in petrol price.As a citizen of Malaysia ,I can proudly say that this action is really a good action to decrease the percentage of cancer patients and also to us as a second smoker,as we know it is very bad for our health. Thus, my friend was asking me, Do I think that this action of government by increasing the cigratte price can lesser the death causes by smoking?? and guess the answer.No Doubt i will agree with his statement and i supports the government of Malaysia.(A Leading Question)

0 comments: