CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 1 September 2008

The FaKe Beggars!!!!

When my girl friend Mei kuen and I talk on the phone that day she mentioned about beggars, it actually gives me a bad impression of them. The story happened last year when I went to Penang Island with my family,one day while I was having my lunch nearby the Kek Lok Si temple I encounter alot of beggars, they were so poor until they ended up on the street begging for money and some of them even broke their legs and wrapped it up.While i was about to go back to the hotel after a tiring walk, suddenly a beggar came to me and beg me for money,saying he needs money to earn a living as his leg was broken and have to use a stick to walk for the rest of his life. Since I was a kind hearted person thus I spare him RM20 and I terribly pity and unfortunate of what has happen to him.When I'm on my way back, I saw the same beggar that beg me for money walking like a normal person and was drinking liquor in a coffee shop.I really felt dissappointed with this situation and I told myself from now on I will only donate to licensed charity centre that really needs our help and really appreciate what we have gave them. From this I really learn that why do they want to be a beggar while they have hands and legs,that they can go and work and also earn money for their own living.(Ad hominem fallacy) and(Episodic knowledge)

0 comments: